Strum confidently with the same premium acoustic guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available. Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated guitar strings. Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set. Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes? Engineered to endure, these acoustic strings constructed with phosphor bronze wrap wire boast a dynamic balance of rich, full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity. Compared to our original POLYWEB Coating, the ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating allows a more traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel. For a slicker, gentler feel, try a set of strings with our original POLYWEB Coating. The 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with POLYWEB Coating, for example, might be a good fit if you want a more robust and rounded tone. On the other end of the tone spectrum, our 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver a brighter, crisper tone alongside the same traditional feel as these phosphor bronze strings. Of course, the kind of string you play is all a matter of personal preference. Not sure what tone or feel is right for you? Try them out for yourself, and find your new favorite string from Elixir Strings. For a more in-depth look at what makes our strings so special, scroll to the branded info further down the page. Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
Elixir 16052 Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings,12-53
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with phosphor bronze wrap wire
- Played for a dynamic balance of rich, full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel
- Our patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Light gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053