Ever since the 1970’s the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha’s nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason – their accuracy. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha’s speaker engineering team has examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business.
Yamaha HS8 8″ Powered Studio Monitor Speakers- Pair , Black
- 8inch cone woofer and 1inch dome tweeter; produce low distortion sound with a well defined bottom end at any output level
- 38Hz to 30kHz frequency response; Power consumption: 60 watts
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi amp system 120W total; Level control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: High trim switch (+/ 2dB at HF) / Room control switch (0/2/4 dB under 500Hz)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs.Crossover:2kHz