A snare crack. An arpeggiated chord. A powerful saxophone solo. Whether on stage or in the studio, the notes that flow from your instrument connects your audience on a visceral level. And such sounds need a mic that can handle its strength. For every acoustic condition, the SM57 delivers the power of your playing to every fan in the house. What is the SM57 best suited to? It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world. How does it sound? The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
Shure SM57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- EXEPTIONAL VOCAL PERFORMANCE – The SM57-LC delivers high-quality vocal reproduction, thanks to its tailored frequency response and brightened midrange for clear and present vocals.
- INDUSTRY STANDARD – The first choice for performers around the globe, the SM57 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is ready to bring any performance to life. From the club to the stadium, Shure has your back.
- CLARITY & CARE – The uniform cardioid polar pattern reproduces every note as it was intended, delivering warm, crisp sound time after time.
- LEAVE BACKGROUND NOISE BEHIND – The SM57 has a spherical mesh grille and built-in pop filter to keep any unwanted noise out of the mix.
- DROP THE MIC – The durable construction and break-resistant stand adapter makes the SM57 the perfect companion on the road, going strong through the toughest performances.
- VERSATILE – The SM57 can hold its own live onstage as well as in the studio, isolating between vocals and instruments.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – SM57 Microphone, Mic Clip, Storage Bag.