85/15 Bronze combines the brilliance of 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.EZ920 strings are a D’Addario original hybrid gauge designed for players who want a balance of light gauge high strings for easy bending and medium low strings for heavy strumming.
Daddario EZ920 85/15 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, (.012-.054)
- One complete set of acoustic guitar strings
- Medium light gauge (.012-.054)
- Wound strings are round wound, made from 85/15 bronze. Unwound strings are plain steel
- Strings packaged in Corrosion Intercept bags for guaranteed freshness
- Made in USA by D’Addario, New York..Medium Light, ideal balance of tone, projection and playability. Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles..Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh. Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance..String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .034, .044, .054